Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

They are but movies are better

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I highly disagree (sorry). The books are way better! (I'm a huge book person, so that's why).

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Same! The movies left out a few things. I've only seen the 1st and 2nd movie because I like to read the book before I watch the movie



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I love books. They are good though

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 13 Mar 2025, 15:59 Same! The movies left out a few things. I've only seen the 1st and 2nd movie because I like to read the book before I watch the movie
That's a great idea! The first time I had ever heard of Harry Potter was when I was pretty little and I saw one of the movies for the first time. I think I first watched all the movies then read the books. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
omg I finished the whole series in a month before

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I finished it two weeks

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wow! It took me around 2-3 months to finish one book. And it's been like 7 months since I started reading the third Harry Potter book :sweatingbullets: I just don't have any free time. With exams and vacation and homework.... :expressionless:



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I rid in middle of the night

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I used to do that, but now I get too exhausted and I need my beauty sleep! :lol: <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”