7 Mar 2024, 13:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 13:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
39
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 13:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 14:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40
Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
7 Mar 2024, 14:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
41 come onnn
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
7 Mar 2024, 14:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Mar 2024, 14:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
39
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 14:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡