Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

And we all say ty Tracey

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Good thing I came when I came

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes very good timing

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Probably the fastest spell I casted too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Getting some unexpected practice

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tracey! Tyty but man I wanted to try out my parachute :LOL:
You're in chocoland too?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Hehe, fast practice for sure!

Aw, Jose, you can still try it out!

Yes, I'm in chocoland too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yayyy you'll be around to see it's creation then 👀

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Creation? What creation?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Pours Tracey's milk tea supply into a deep trench to form a boba river* :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.