Let's Chat!
Hmm? Oh? Mr. McCoire do share with the class. What exactly was in that box then?
10 points to Slytherin if it’s my favorite snack and if you know what that is.
10 points to Slytherin if it’s my favorite snack and if you know what that is.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Oh! It was a surprise Professor Kane!
*casts reparifarge on smoke*
*smirks at untransfigured box*
Oo! Oo! Mapo tofu!!
But technically speaking, anything edible makes for a good midnight snack!
*casts reparifarge on smoke*
*smirks at untransfigured box*
Oo! Oo! Mapo tofu!!
But technically speaking, anything edible makes for a good midnight snack!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Well that isn’t my favorite so you don’t get the points. If you insist it is food I will make sure to open this tonight when I’m ready for a snack. -hastily chucks the box in a closet-
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Hey! I mean ... it's not food I would normally eat!
*watches as closet door slams shut*
I think Kim might eat tofu?
Me, I'm more eggs and cheese and sausage! Oo, and steak! Er. A bit on the rare side?
*watches as closet door slams shut*
I think Kim might eat tofu?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Cool professor alert!
Let's Chat!
Morning guys
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning Lily
Let's Chat!
*tumbles in*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*yawns*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*aims a candy bar at Em's mouth*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.