Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

elast and OnlyOneOf are some of my main groups tho too

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I forgot about Treasure augh I love their music, Elast is amazing โค

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
elast are literally my babies (pretty much why I am using Yejun as my fc so)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Soobin is my fc as a KCA. ๐Ÿฒ, yeju matched Ann's desc so yay :D

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeji is just chefs kiss I'm looking forward to her solo stuff

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Same grrr she is gonna be so good !! I'm currently covering jennies songs So yay ๐Ÿฒ

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
omgggg like you're singing them?? that's so cool

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah!! I cover a bunch of songs I've done, Jennie, Minnie(Gidle), Jisoo, Billie eilish & a few more

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
that's awesome omg I wish I had the confidence to do that but I am no where near good enough so ๐Ÿ˜‚