Last person to post wins!
[quote]Why were you gonna go cry anyways? *looks at Jaemin curiously*
Last person to post wins!
oh that was just sweet of you to say so I was being dramatic haha
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Aha! I knew it!
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Yas! *randomly does the dance to Drama by aespa*
Last person to post wins!
omg I saw them in concert that performance was amazing it's one of my fav songs from them
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Oooooooooooo, lucky! Honestly, idk if I have a fav aespa songs, but their honestly my fav girl group
Last person to post wins!
erm ningning is the maknae, which means in korean culture she eats last...
sta • 5 | eva • 8 | str • 2 | wis • 9 | arc • 8 | acc • 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence
Terrible Presence
Last person to post wins!
[quote]aw, poor ningning. I hope she's getting enough to eat at least