𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hi can I have a scone and a peppermint tea pls I am doing my homework
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Okay!!Laura Büttner wrote: 26 Sep 2026, 11:23 Hi can I have a scone and a peppermint tea pls I am doing my homework
@Bella Light
A scone and peppermint tea here...
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Laura Büttner
@Penelope Kneen
One scone and peppermint tea coming right up!
*brings out plate and tea*
You want the normal one, right? Since you are doing homework??


Enjoy!!
Oh, and that would be 15 sickles! (u don't actually have to pay lol)
@Penelope Kneen
One scone and peppermint tea coming right up!
*brings out plate and tea*
You want the normal one, right? Since you are doing homework??


Enjoy!!
Oh, and that would be 15 sickles! (u don't actually have to pay lol)
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Very true!
Hmm...
@Penelope Kneen
What do you think we should do? A party? A mystery? A game???
Hmm...
@Penelope Kneen
What do you think we should do? A party? A mystery? A game???
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
So here is the money and thanks
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*very bored because nobody is here*
Hey, Room of Requirements! Can you make something special for us? It's getting a bit quiet.
*loud booming noise and bright light from the kitchen*
GUYSSSS!!!! I asked the RoR to create something special for us...
*points to a half-open door from the kitchen that has never been there before*

Want to go check it out?
OOC Notes: Lol just something that I had in mind feel free to develop it however you want!
@Penelope Kneen not sure what to organize lol SO....
Hey, Room of Requirements! Can you make something special for us? It's getting a bit quiet.
*loud booming noise and bright light from the kitchen*
GUYSSSS!!!! I asked the RoR to create something special for us...
*points to a half-open door from the kitchen that has never been there before*

Want to go check it out?
OOC Notes: Lol just something that I had in mind feel free to develop it however you want!
@Penelope Kneen not sure what to organize lol SO....
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."