OOC Let's Chat!

Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 17:46 How are you?
I’m good! Hru?

Also, I wonder when the next Quid mod will be. It’s always exciting to read the outcome! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 19:10
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 17:46 How are you?
I’m good! Hru?

Also, I wonder when the next Quid mod will be. It’s always exciting to read the outcome! :grin:
pretty good, finally got a reply out...

it is! and i'm so close to the finish line so i'm really excited! it's been awhile since the last one, but I bet the moderator is pretty busy

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
*looks for Colin*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 18:38
Milica Vranekova wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 18:34
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 18:08 Lots of exclamations!

I have made white wine pasta, of course, my sister intervenes since she hates my pasta >.> rude

but idc it tastes okay :nod:
It sounds tasty
Crunchy too :nod: did I mention my sister likes pasta crunchy
Crunchy.. uncooked?

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 19:15
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 19:10
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 17:46 How are you?
I’m good! Hru?

Also, I wonder when the next Quid mod will be. It’s always exciting to read the outcome! :grin:
pretty good, finally got a reply out...

it is! and i'm so close to the finish line so i'm really excited! it's been awhile since the last one, but I bet the moderator is pretty busy
Same with quid. It’s been since the 19th of December and I’m dying to know if the lions even stand a chance. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 19:24
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 19:15
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 19:10
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 17:46 How are you?
I’m good! Hru?

Also, I wonder when the next Quid mod will be. It’s always exciting to read the outcome! :grin:
pretty good, finally got a reply out...

it is! and i'm so close to the finish line so i'm really excited! it's been awhile since the last one, but I bet the moderator is pretty busy
Same with quid. It’s been since the 19th of December and I’m dying to know if the lions even stand a chance. :lol:
same lol How are you guys doing so far?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 19:26
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 19:24
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 19:15
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 19:10
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 17:46 How are you?
I’m good! Hru?

Also, I wonder when the next Quid mod will be. It’s always exciting to read the outcome! :grin:
pretty good, finally got a reply out...

it is! and i'm so close to the finish line so i'm really excited! it's been awhile since the last one, but I bet the moderator is pretty busy
Same with quid. It’s been since the 19th of December and I’m dying to know if the lions even stand a chance. :lol:
same lol How are you guys doing so far?
We’re not doing the best, but at least we aren’t falling apart like last time. :lol:

How are you guys doing in the race?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh Quid and broom racing talk!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
QUIDDITCH! :laugh: Quidditch is amazing!!

(I got a new iNPC hehe)

[pc] livia machavariani
'bloodlust is the ticket and contrition is fraud.'
jess lancaster [staff]
'i beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies.'

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiii, hio! Hope all are well! I’ve been spending the weekend trying to organize work stuff and I’m exhausted!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)