Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

47

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
46

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
45

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
44 Help I just noticed my cousin even scratched my laptop screen 😭

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
43 awwh, is he younger?

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
42 Yess he's 13 he should have some common sense he's so brainess I WANT TO THROW AND FLUSH HIM IN THE TOILET :censored2:

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
41 omg Ash! How come are you in Hufflepuff- /j ...13, not that much younger than you

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
42

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
42

And I'm a monster on the hill