𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:47
Nick Jameson wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:45
Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:44
Nick Jameson wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:43
Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:33 Hello
*walks in while dragging her feet*
What do you have for a sleep deprived person?
Yes i do here is a sleep soup
Any effects?
Will send you to sleep for 1042 hours 34 minutes 7 seconds and 54 milliseconds
Yeah I'll pass thanks anyway.

Do you have some strong coffee??
We do have some weird potion on sale if interested

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have a potion pls from anyone but isn't it Xio job to give out potions

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 17:07
Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:47
Nick Jameson wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:45
Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:44
Nick Jameson wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:43

Yes i do here is a sleep soup
Any effects?
Will send you to sleep for 1042 hours 34 minutes 7 seconds and 54 milliseconds
Yeah I'll pass thanks anyway.

Do you have some strong coffee??
We do have some weird potion on sale if interested
Pass

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
hi I want it the potion of course

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Any customers?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
There are a couple

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oo ig you guys took care of them..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:43 3x3 grid of potions

Ok, here it is! Choose one!
@Laura Büttner which one? lazy to edit which ones were done, both the blue ones are gone and a couple more

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have the first one

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 18:54 Can I have the first one
Sure, now the next time you wish for something realistic, there is an 80% chance it happens.

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.