Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

61 <3 <3 you can make a banner or write a poem?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
60 I've never tried to make a banner yet ... a poem could always work.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
61 it's always wroth trying something new! I made a moodborad, not sure if it's good or not tho

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
60 I kind of made a mood board for the graduation one.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
61 I saw. It's pretty! Now I need to figure out what Imma do for the next prompt. Are we CRAVITY buddies?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
60 I still need to write the next one. I haven't had time yet. :( Flames! maybe
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
61 you'll get time! Groovy! Hopefully you like the other groups I told you about as well!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
60 yes, yes. I should have time tomorrow gotta find groovy now. :)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
61 :) Groovy is a great song!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish