Back 1313 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-83 We will win.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-84 that’s why she ran scared

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-85 Probably to get some friends.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-84 I DID NOT RUN SCARED!

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-85 never underestimate Hufflepuff's.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-84 I need to do homework :'(

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-85 Then do it.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-86 yes go do it Sam

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-85 I would never dare to underestimate Hufflepuffs, I am one too OOC

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-86 By the time you'll come back the score will be thirty something.
Back 1313 / 10331