Back 1289 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

76

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
75, no Clair, no

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
74

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
75 yes Simon yes!

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
74 NO!

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
75 YES

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
74 :sweatingbullets:

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
75

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
76

Stamina: 5 ✯ Evasion: 5 ✯ Strength: 4 ✯ Wisdom: 6 ✯ Arcane Power: 5 ✯ Accuracy: 5
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
75

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 1289 / 10331