OOC Let's Chat!

*noms crisps*

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
*Steals the crisps from Casey and starts eating them*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Crisp? We call them chips, anyways can I have some?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
We call them chips to but he wrote crisps so....

* Hands bag to Olivia*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Wh- Yo! :tongueangry:

Yep. Called crisps over here. And fries are called chips here :grin:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
*Takes crisps from Olivia* Crisps are flat circler chips are what you have with burgers

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 18:37 Wh- Yo! :tongueangry:

Yep. Called crisps over here. And fries are called chips here :grin:
That's weird! No offense!

*Feels bad and takes chips back from Nick and hands them to Casey*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
We call crisps potato gold of all things xD And chips are of course French fries^^

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 18:47
Casey Stone wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 18:37 Wh- Yo! :tongueangry:

Yep. Called crisps over here. And fries are called chips here :grin:
That's weird! No offense!

*Feels bad and takes chips back from Nick and hands them to Casey*
Hehe!

Power of language and dialect!

Crisps and chips. Tap and faucet. Lots of different words for the same thing! :)

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 18:49 We call crisps potato gold of all things xD And chips are of course French fries^^
That is very interesting, I like it, I shall now steal it