12 Jan 2022, 18:18
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
2
When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
12 Jan 2022, 18:18
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
3
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
12 Jan 2022, 18:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
2
When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
12 Jan 2022, 18:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
3
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
12 Jan 2022, 18:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
2
When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
12 Jan 2022, 18:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
3
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
12 Jan 2022, 18:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
2
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
12 Jan 2022, 18:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
3
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
12 Jan 2022, 18:36
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
4
Delilah S.
Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 11 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 15 | ArcPower: 13 | Accuracy: 14
It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
12 Jan 2022, 18:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
5
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7