Let's Chat!
hi!
|
|
Let's Chat!
I'd love to hear it, my owls are open!Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it!![]()
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
Let's Chat!
Hi Avery! I would love to answer the question!Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it!![]()
Let's Chat!
Awesome! Owling now!Lyanna Oak wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:48I'd love to hear it, my owls are open!Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it!![]()
![]()
Same for you Laasya!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Now I feel the need to know what it is too, so I am awaiting your owl!Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it!![]()
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerโโโโโโโโโ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
thanks guys for all the interest! I am closing the request for now and sending owls to everyone!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone
๐๐๐๐๐พ๐ธ๐ถ ๐๐ถ๐ฝ๐ฝ๐ฝ๐๐๐ผ โ๏ธ
Let's Chat!
*wink wink*Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:54 thanks guys for all the interest! I am closing the request for now and sending owls to everyone!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Yep!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:04*wink wink*Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:54 thanks guys for all the interest! I am closing the request for now and sending owls to everyone!![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |