OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 13:52
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 13:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 13:41
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 13:41
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 13:40

Good! You?
Good? Just bored tbh
Same also really bored right now. But I gotta go or else I’m gonna miss my ride sorry!
byeeeee
LIAAAAA
SAMOSAAAAAAA

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Oo Chaos!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning/day/night, everyone! It’s morning for me, and I’m feeling recharged for once!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:17 Good morning/day/night, everyone! It’s morning for me, and I’m feeling recharged for once!
Thats good! Being energized in the morning and getting a good night's sleep is important

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:17 Oo Chaos!!
heheheh time for madness

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawn* it’s precisely 12:23 am in the morning and I need a redbull

OOC Let's Chat!
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:20
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:17 Good morning/day/night, everyone! It’s morning for me, and I’m feeling recharged for once!
Thats good! Being energized in the morning and getting a good night's sleep is important
It really is! Usually, though, I wake up from like 8 hours of sleep and feel like trash :cry:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:17 Oo Chaos!!
*Baps!*

No chaos!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:53
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:17 Oo Chaos!!
*Baps!*

No chaos!

Thank uuu I can sleep now