OOC Let's Chat!

Guys I need ideas for my INPC's ency! What vibe? Magazine, newspaper, game, etc.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
A FIGHT TO THE DEATH BEN

--
Game!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
TO THE TRENCHES! But I will stop if it bothers you!


I vote game too!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
nah it don't bother me

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
What...?

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:42 Guys I need ideas for my INPC's ency! What vibe? Magazine, newspaper, game, etc.
BUMPING!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:53
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:42 Guys I need ideas for my INPC's ency! What vibe? Magazine, newspaper, game, etc.
BUMPING!
Maybe game

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:54
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:53
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:42 Guys I need ideas for my INPC's ency! What vibe? Magazine, newspaper, game, etc.
BUMPING!
Maybe game
Not bad.... *starts looking at others for inspo*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:52 What...?
I would explain but it’s too much to even try

OOC Let's Chat!
for me being called Brad and him Ben?
He misheard Vlad's name as Brad despite Vladislav saying "Vladislav."

lol so I called him ben

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark