OOC Let's Chat!

Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:45
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:36
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:35 Oh wow, my city is on that list as well. That was unexpected!
Nice! So is mine :grin:



Would someone like to vote for RP Of The Month?
I have already voted! :-D
Yaaay!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:49
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 01:53 I am going to kick my little sibling in the knees well not actually cause that would hurt
eh it doesn't hurt that much :(

why so scary o.o
scawwyyyy *runs and hides under bench*

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:50
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:45
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:36
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:35 Oh wow, my city is on that list as well. That was unexpected!
Nice! So is mine :grin:



Would someone like to vote for RP Of The Month?
I have already voted! :-D
Yaaay!
I haven't even been here long enough (Not even 10 days) yet so I'll pass but I'll definitely vote next time 💖

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:52
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:50
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:45
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:36
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:35 Oh wow, my city is on that list as well. That was unexpected!
Nice! So is mine :grin:



Would someone like to vote for RP Of The Month?
I have already voted! :-D
Yaaay!
I haven't even been here long enough (Not even 10 days) yet so I'll pass but I'll definitely vote next time 💖
Please refrain from double posting! :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:52
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:50
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:45
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:36
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:35 Oh wow, my city is on that list as well. That was unexpected!
Nice! So is mine :grin:



Would someone like to vote for RP Of The Month?
I have already voted! :-D
Yaaay!
I haven't even been here long enough (Not even 10 days) yet so I'll pass but I'll definitely vote next time 💖
You just need to read the RPs and vote for the best

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Love the new pfp Laasya! Itis new, right?
Last edited by Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler on 3 Mar 2026, 10:55, edited 1 time in total.

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:54 Love the new pfp Laasya!
Thanks! Got bored of the old one

OOC Let's Chat!
Also, who else first read the title of the new errand as «Emergency wedding»? >D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:54
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:52
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:50
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:45
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:36

Nice! So is mine :grin:



Would someone like to vote for RP Of The Month?
I have already voted! :-D
Yaaay!
I haven't even been here long enough (Not even 10 days) yet so I'll pass but I'll definitely vote next time 💖
You just need to read the RPs and vote for the best
OOOOHHHH I'll do that when I get home!

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:59 Also, who else first read the title of the new errand as «Emergency wedding»? >D
Me who sent brother (Zach) an owl saying that LMAO

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark