OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 02:11
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 01:53 I am going to kick my little sibling in the knees well not actually cause that would hurt
Oof, what happened?!?

Also, night y’all!!!
They're a jerk sometimes lol also get that good sleep

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
i just had 10 notifications in my Remembrall this morning :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:20 i just had 10 notifications in my Remembrall this morning :wow:
whats your high score? long hiatus doesn't count

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:20 i just had 10 notifications in my Remembrall this morning :wow:
whats your high score? long hiatus doesn't count
i think it was 15.... as three people had replied to our RP

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:23
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:20 i just had 10 notifications in my Remembrall this morning :wow:
whats your high score? long hiatus doesn't count
i think it was 15.... as three people had replied to our RP
:shock: Mine was 34!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I'm too good I replied to 3 RP in less than 40min

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:26 Guys I'm too good I replied to 3 RP in less than 40min
Noiceeeeeee! Usually I'm lazy with my replies, but If I put my mind to it...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:20 i just had 10 notifications in my Remembrall this morning :wow:
whats your high score? long hiatus doesn't count
Around 25 to 35 but it varies Especially when I fall asleep lol

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
hey!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy, hwru

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6