Let's Chat!
Ayo Jose!!
*scoots under table with Emmi*
Timid face? Looks cute as always!
*scoots under table with Emmi*
Timid face? Looks cute as always!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*climbs onto table and drills a tiny hole*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*rolls eyes*
Some idiot spread ketchup all over my pillow!
*looks under table*
Why are you two down there?
Some idiot spread ketchup all over my pillow!
*looks under table*
Why are you two down there?
Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire
Let's Chat!
Starting sting this Wednesday. Was supposed to go last week and only have two weeks off but it turned to three when they cancelled. Ive been so restless. My dad said I need a break and chill but dude. I have too much energy and is sitting around all dayJoseph Sims wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:41Grah grahBree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:37Yeah same. I just have so much irl and haven't found the time.Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:35I'm alright hehehe
Planning to do some writing right nowhaven't written in a long time after all
Aww send the cats over, Max
Wouldn't mind someentertainment now
![]()
![]()
Everyone's busy it ismy exams just finished so I'm hoping to get more writing done in this little window
![]()
What've ya been up to? Still wrestling?
Brookie!Em
and Coin!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
*levitates choco string through hole in table*
At least the catsup matches your hair!
At least the catsup matches your hair!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*scoots in between Emily and Colin*
Is this idiot bothering you Emily? Need to keep him on a leash!
Is this idiot bothering you Emily? Need to keep him on a leash!
Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire
Let's Chat!
Why are we hiding under tables?
Let's Chat!
In a cruel twist of fate 1 of my safe foods is on its way to being just food and in other words I'm going to explode
Let's Chat!
???
Let's Chat!
What's cute about being embarrassed and shy??Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:44 Ayo Jose!!
*scoots under table with Emmi*
Timid face? Looks cute as always!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone