Back 1240 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

56

"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
57

Stamina: 5 ✯ Evasion: 5 ✯ Strength: 4 ✯ Wisdom: 6 ✯ Arcane Power: 5 ✯ Accuracy: 5
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
58

"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
59

Stamina: 5 ✯ Evasion: 5 ✯ Strength: 4 ✯ Wisdom: 6 ✯ Arcane Power: 5 ✯ Accuracy: 5
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
60

"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
59

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
60

"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
61

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
62

"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
63

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen
Back 1240 / 10331