Let's Chat!
Hello, Professor!Makaio Kāne wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 15:54 Hello students. This is your professor speaking. Good day to all of you. Thank you for listening to this announcement
Let's Chat!
Hey Proffesor!!Makaio Kāne wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 15:54 Hello students. This is your professor speaking. Good day to all of you. Thank you for listening to this announcement
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me!
I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me!I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Thanks Elowin love the new PFP!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me!I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
TYSM YOOURS IS SLAY TOOFlame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17Thanks Elowin love the new PFP!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me!I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! we should RP at some point!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:18TYSM YOOURS IS SLAY TOOFlame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17Thanks Elowin love the new PFP!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me!I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Omg I didn't recognize you! Love the new pfp! Super cute!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:18TYSM YOOURS IS SLAY TOOFlame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17Thanks Elowin love the new PFP!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me!I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |