OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:37 We're Emmy nominated!
:wow: :blush:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:37 We're Emmy nominated!
:wow: :blush:
:wow: :grin:

Months I've been trying to work that joke into a post! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:37 We're Emmy nominated!
:wow: :blush:
:wow: :grin:

Months I've been trying to work that joke into a post! :LOL:
I might try and work that into my Ency in ya dont mind

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 23:55
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 20:54
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:35
Milica Vranekova wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:48 Clark spotted!!!
MEDUSA SPOTTED
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:28 Oh thanks :D When I go thrifting I normally look at the DVDs (because the books are barely ever what I'm looking for) and sometimes clothes (that's how I found my favorite outfit combo) and occasionally the toys to see if I can't find a plushie I've been wanting for a while (I've been looking for a Burmese mountain dog plushy as of late)
What dvds are you looking for?

I've been trying to get all of the Tyler Perry ones, I especially adore the Madea series the most.
I also am looking at getting horror then, am trying to find Wonder, Hunger Games (all of the movies including the Songbird one), and Harry Potter. I'm not going to watch the Harry Potter dvds as I don't like the Harry Potter series (too [op] main character focused, sue me :sob:)

But I also am looking for movies from the 2000s, because I think those are fun.
Im looking for HP (mostly for the Weasleys and Sirius) Cars (I have the 1st one but I want the rest), Nightmare before Christmas and maybe killer klowns I would say the X-men but I got the rest of the movies for Christmas and normally I'll get a movie if its one that I haven't seen in awhile
For cars, does that include Planes and Planes 2? (I think Planes was okay, it's like cars- still racing but its with a crop duster plane... and other planes instead of with cars.)
Ooh I completely forgot about Planes so im gonna say yes it includes Planes

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:43
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 23:55
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 20:54
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:35
Milica Vranekova wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:48 Clark spotted!!!
MEDUSA SPOTTED
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:28 Oh thanks :D When I go thrifting I normally look at the DVDs (because the books are barely ever what I'm looking for) and sometimes clothes (that's how I found my favorite outfit combo) and occasionally the toys to see if I can't find a plushie I've been wanting for a while (I've been looking for a Burmese mountain dog plushy as of late)
What dvds are you looking for?

I've been trying to get all of the Tyler Perry ones, I especially adore the Madea series the most.
I also am looking at getting horror then, am trying to find Wonder, Hunger Games (all of the movies including the Songbird one), and Harry Potter. I'm not going to watch the Harry Potter dvds as I don't like the Harry Potter series (too [op] main character focused, sue me :sob:)

But I also am looking for movies from the 2000s, because I think those are fun.
Im looking for HP (mostly for the Weasleys and Sirius) Cars (I have the 1st one but I want the rest), Nightmare before Christmas and maybe killer klowns I would say the X-men but I got the rest of the movies for Christmas and normally I'll get a movie if its one that I haven't seen in awhile
For cars, does that include Planes and Planes 2? (I think Planes was okay, it's like cars- still racing but its with a crop duster plane... and other planes instead of with cars.)
Ooh I completely forgot about Planes so im gonna say yes it includes Planes
Wow. That is a huge throwback to when I was little. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:37 We're Emmy nominated!
:wow: :blush:
:wow: :grin:

Months I've been trying to work that joke into a post! :LOL:
Check 1st page of my ency!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:37 We're Emmy nominated!
:wow: :blush:
:wow: :grin:

Months I've been trying to work that joke into a post! :LOL:
I might try and work that into my Ency in ya dont mind
Go right ahead!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:48
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:37 We're Emmy nominated!
:wow: :blush:
:wow: :grin:

Months I've been trying to work that joke into a post! :LOL:
I might try and work that into my Ency in ya dont mind
Go right ahead!
done! credited you! 1st page of ency! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:49
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:48
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:39

:wow: :blush:
:wow: :grin:

Months I've been trying to work that joke into a post! :LOL:
I might try and work that into my Ency in ya dont mind
Go right ahead!
done! credited you! 1st page of ency! :wow:
*zooms!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
not great coding but its in there! :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP