OOC Let's Chat!

Hi guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 10:22 Hi guys!
Hey Laasya! Are you interested in an Unofficial duel?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hi! hru?

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 10:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 10:22 Hi guys!
Hey Laasya! Are you interested in an Unofficial duel?
I'll see. Don't want to do too many things at once

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 10:41
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 10:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 10:22 Hi guys!
Hey Laasya! Are you interested in an Unofficial duel?
I'll see. Don't want to do too many things at once
Sure!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?
you can't use spells you don't own is generally the statement here, same with potions. You're free to roleplay whatever, you just cannot cast spells or use potions without knowing htem and having them in your profile's inventory.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 10:22 Hi guys!
Hi Laasya!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 11:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 10:22 Hi guys!
Hi Laasya!!!
Hi Rosalyn! Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiii

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency