OOC Let's Chat!

Chat died

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:17 @Emiline Hunter, @Brookline Quinn, @Ellie Randensmith, could I owl y’all a question about something? :cute:
so sorry for how late this is, i haven't been home all day, but yeah no problem!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored... have online school

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to write 2??? More parts for Lotus's backstory

I've finally made it to my mini movie night

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I entered another errand! Though I'm not a fan of them mass threads. Too many people...

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Barely 5 minutes in and I'm now Distraught over another character's backstory

Well, delightful I just watched magneto pull out a tooth filling also at some point in time the swastika previously ment good luck/fortune in many different cultures before the Nazis

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Chat dead

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeh I killed it :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:23 Yeh I killed it :3
Yaaaay






Just launched an unofficial duel, if anyone's interested

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Can anyone tell me here to get pets?? Someone told me and I forgot and I don’t feel like digging thru the chat….