Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:45Reducioquote="Emiline Hunter" post_id=1517867 time=1772397807 user_id=52364]International Magical olympic games HereLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:42uhm......IMGO?
Hi, @Kyra Banuelos
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler (damnnnnnn long) Well welcome! I'm Lily a long time member of h.io going on 4 years. If you have any questions feel free to owl me anytime! I will say i, not on a lot
That's new! is this the first year for it
I think soooooo But just check all the threads around Koldovstoretz
Let's Chat!
So Lotus is a half-blood and he knows some muggle stuff because for just a little bit he was raised as a muggle for a short time So that does make some sense
Let's Chat!
Zzzzz
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
very quiet on here today/tonight
Let's Chat!
Well im off guys. Talk to you all later
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Let's Chat!
hii all
Let's Chat!
Brook!
Bye Lily!
Bye Lily!
Let's Chat!
emi! hello![]()
Let's Chat!
How are youuuuu
Let's Chat!
I need to write some replies but I also want some new rps
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)