Let's Chat!
Lol pooor people hahaMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:21I did not think about thatLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:19honestly i feel bad for the people having to ping you lmaoMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:18Yes… And I used it simply because the irony is hilarious!![]()
Ency fixing is always a good option, Olivia!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Let's Chat!
So true lol!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Hiiiii
Let's Chat!
Are you newish on here?
Hi, Emiline! How are you?
Hi, Emiline! How are you?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Let's Chat!
I'm good- need to get out my IMGO post thoughhhh!
Let's Chat!
Definitely, two months today!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
uhm......IMGO?
Hi, @Kyra Banuelos
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler (damnnnnnn long) Well welcome! I'm Lily a long time member of h.io going on 4 years. If you have any questions feel free to owl me anytime! I will say i, not on a lot
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Let's Chat!
International Magical olympic games HereLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:42uhm......IMGO?
Hi, @Kyra Banuelos
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler (damnnnnnn long) Well welcome! I'm Lily a long time member of h.io going on 4 years. If you have any questions feel free to owl me anytime! I will say i, not on a lot
Let's Chat!
That's new! is this the first year for itEmiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:43International Magical olympic games HereLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:42uhm......IMGO?
Hi, @Kyra Banuelos
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler (damnnnnnn long) Well welcome! I'm Lily a long time member of h.io going on 4 years. If you have any questions feel free to owl me anytime! I will say i, not on a lot
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
