Let's Chat!
I'm never living "Takis" down now, am I...?Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:38… to be honest I read your name as Takis from the start, but that might just be me not knowing how to read xD
Let's Chat!
Nope!Taiki Ishii wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:41I'm never living "Takis" down now, am I...?Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:38… to be honest I read your name as Takis from the start, but that might just be me not knowing how to read xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Night!
Let's Chat!
Sounds good! I’ll owl you now!Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:29Ofc!!Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:17 @Emiline Hunter, @Brookline Quinn, @Ellie Randensmith, could I owl y’all a question about something?![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:17 @Emiline Hunter, @Brookline Quinn, @Ellie Randensmith, could I owl y’all a question about something?![]()
sorry this is late, i just got home from church. but yes of course you can owl me
Let's Chat!
This is what Ryu always call me at this point.
Let's Chat!
It’s fine!Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 19:19Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:17 @Emiline Hunter, @Brookline Quinn, @Ellie Randensmith, could I owl y’all a question about something?
sorry this is late, i just got home from church. but yes of course you can owl me
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |