A party in hogwarts!
Nick’s relationship plan is late 2nd/3rd short term relationship 4th-5th medium term relationship pasting a year 6th-nothing 7th-long term relationshipLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:37Np! AWWWWWWWWWWWWNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:36Before anyone says anything Nick is going single but either late 2nd year/3rd year Nick is going to have a short term relationship with someone still need to findLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:32K!
But are there enough boys?
A party in hogwarts!
Just name the ones that will join in the conversation first..Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:16yeah.. but there's not many...Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:15You would first interact with the people you already know ic right..Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:10Should there be an order?Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:01Lav..it would be better if we make a list of order of people to join in the conversation...ig
What if the person's not active
A party in hogwarts!
Long term planningNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:22Nick’s relationship plan is late 2nd/3rd short term relationship 4th-5th medium term relationship pasting a year 6th-nothing 7th-long term relationshipLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:37Np! AWWWWWWWWWWWWNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:36Before anyone says anything Nick is going single but either late 2nd year/3rd year Nick is going to have a short term relationship with someone still need to find

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
A party in hogwarts!
Ikr!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:00Long term planningNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:22Nick’s relationship plan is late 2nd/3rd short term relationship 4th-5th medium term relationship pasting a year 6th-nothing 7th-long term relationshipLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:37Np! AWWWWWWWWWWWWNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:36Before anyone says anything Nick is going single but either late 2nd year/3rd year Nick is going to have a short term relationship with someone still need to find![]()
I bet his whole life's planned...
Anyways, you guys can start. Anyone
A party in hogwarts!
Oh it mostly is I have even planned what Nick will do and how he will dieLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:03Ikr!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:00Long term planningNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:22Nick’s relationship plan is late 2nd/3rd short term relationship 4th-5th medium term relationship pasting a year 6th-nothing 7th-long term relationshipLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:37Np! AWWWWWWWWWWWWNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:36
Before anyone says anything Nick is going single but either late 2nd year/3rd year Nick is going to have a short term relationship with someone still need to find![]()
I bet his whole life's planned...
Anyways, you guys can start. Anyone
A party in hogwarts!
WHAT??Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12Oh it mostly is I have even planned what Nick will do and how he will dieLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:03Ikr!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:00Long term planningNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:22Nick’s relationship plan is late 2nd/3rd short term relationship 4th-5th medium term relationship pasting a year 6th-nothing 7th-long term relationship![]()
I bet his whole life's planned...
Anyways, you guys can start. Anyone
A party in hogwarts!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12WHAT??Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12Oh it mostly is I have even planned what Nick will do and how he will dieLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:03Ikr!
I bet his whole life's planned...
Anyways, you guys can start. AnyonePoor nick I was beginning to the like the fella
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
A party in hogwarts!
He is going to did of a poisonous snake biteXio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:13Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12WHAT??Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12Oh it mostly is I have even planned what Nick will do and how he will dieLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:03
Ikr!
I bet his whole life's planned...
Anyways, you guys can start. AnyonePoor nick I was beginning to the like the fella
A party in hogwarts!
What age?Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:14He is going to did of a poisonous snake biteXio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:13Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12WHAT??Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12
Oh it mostly is I have even planned what Nick will do and how he will diePoor nick I was beginning to the like the fella
A party in hogwarts!
51 one day after his 51st birthday’s which he spends missing in action in the middle of a rainforestLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:14What age?Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:14He is going to die of a poisonous snake bite