OOC Let's Chat!

Girl lowk same, quite evidently

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:47 I suck at coding :lol:
same. I attempted it a couple of times and nope

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
It looks easy until you actually try it out

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
I mean, I can do code, but I'm not great at it. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
realest thing I saw today

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
:shock2: I just remembered that I have a couple RP deadlines to write for Dyl. *zooms to do replies*

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning hio:) I see we're talking about coding ^^ {I like it, contrary to what seems to be the popular opinion}

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
I haven't written anything of importance here in so long besides Broom Racing.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to get to writing more!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:52 It looks easy until you actually try it out
I find html and css easier than bbcode

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark