OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:13 I visit Florida 2 times a year every other year.
I have been to 6 states so far, when I was living in USA
I have been to almost every state except for maybe 4
Oh wow!

OOC Let's Chat!
Oop I completely forgot about Hawaii

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:16
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:13 I visit Florida 2 times a year every other year.
I have been to 6 states so far, when I was living in USA
I have been to almost every state except for maybe 4
I’ve been to a few places but I mostly wanna go home to Palestine, I do wanna visit Yellowstone and Georgia tho
Been there done that!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:15
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:12 I have wanted to visit Hawaii since forever, but I feel like it is a very touristy thing to want
I have a friend that lives in Hawaii and she sends me pictures all the time, I honestly don’t even blame it for having no novelty anymore because it’s popular for a reason. I feel like it’s somewhere everyone who likes to travel has to visit at least once
My thought is very much the same. But it is sad. I have seen what tourism has done to my city, and it is not even comparable!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
True. But it does boost the economy so yay a little bit

OOC Let's Chat!
True! It does wonders for small businesses and such

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Exactly! Tourism is responsible for like 10% of gdp. It also creates lots of jobs.

OOC Let's Chat!
Isn't the tourism rates for Japan really high? I don’t know tho

OOC Let's Chat!
I think so but the main reason why I want to visit Japan is for the food, vending machines and the country side

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:15
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:12 I have wanted to visit Hawaii since forever, but I feel like it is a very touristy thing to want
I have a friend that lives in Hawaii and she sends me pictures all the time, I honestly don’t even blame it for having no novelty anymore because it’s popular for a reason. I feel like it’s somewhere everyone who likes to travel has to visit at least once
^
I feel the same about my state ngl, the novelty of the mountains and the views are and of celebs that are from here... eh it doesn't faze me. It feels more like a gimmick. The thing is, that is not to say I don't take people up on some of what they do. I will happily spend money on some touristy things, go sight seeing, whatever. But the uhh novelty kinda faded on me. I love going to the local theme park but.. I've gone so often it lost it's magic that once burned a bright flame in me.

I want to go to hawaii for the pearl harbor stuff. I'm more interested in that than I am in the views NGL but beach and ocean views sound great as well.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark