Let's Chat!
Enjoy!
Let's Chat!
that's actually how I feel every day even if I'm playing roblox or polytoria in the meantime lolAvery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 01:00 Hi guys! Wow, I’ve been so busy today working on an exciting new project and haven’t been on here much. Hru guys?
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
:3 I got done a pan Kandi tie
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*flops*
Let's Chat!
*flops with Brook*
Whew! I’m tired and I still have to eat dinner and finish some stuff for the project I’m doing with Vlad.
Though it will all be worth it when I go to bed and read my book tonight!
Whew! I’m tired and I still have to eat dinner and finish some stuff for the project I’m doing with Vlad.
Though it will all be worth it when I go to bed and read my book tonight!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |