OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:23
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 08:59 Time for 5k!
Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again? :wow:
Yeppppp :grin:
Oooh fun :decayed: wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though :grin:
I LOVE roller blading!!!!!!!!!!
LE GASP.a fellow rollerblader
where dya rollerblade? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:25
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:23
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:30

Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again? :wow:
Yeppppp :grin:
Oooh fun :decayed: wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though :grin:
I LOVE roller blading!!!!!!!!!!
LE GASP.a fellow rollerblader
where dya rollerblade? :grin:
On my driveway, in the park, playing road hockey, pretty much anywhere. Oh wait do you mean like Official places?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:30

Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again? :wow:
Yeppppp :grin:
Oooh fun :decayed: wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though :decayed:
Hiya Jose!
Heyy Laasyaa :happy:

I once wrote a poem about sparkly butterflies turning into toast :cute:
That sounds like an interesting poem
Also, the last time I went rollerblading was when I was 10, and that did not end well :wounded:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:29
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50

Yeppppp :grin:
Oooh fun :decayed: wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though :decayed:
Hiya Jose!
Heyy Laasyaa :happy:

I once wrote a poem about sparkly butterflies turning into toast :cute:
That sounds like an interesting poem
Also, the last time I went rollerblading was when I was 10, and that did not end well :wounded:
Oh I feel bad. At the end of last summer I was roller blading with my neighbour’s/ besties and I skated over a crack and fell down. I ripped a hole in the bottom of my gums and Had to get stitches in my mouth. I couldn’t eat French fries or Chocolate or ANYTHING good but I got to eat a lot of ice cream so that was good. Luckily I was wearing a helmet and didn’t bash my forehead in.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
Good luck! You can do it!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:50
Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
Good luck! You can do it!
Thanks Cinder! We're doing West Side Story, ever heard of it?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:51
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:50
Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
Good luck! You can do it!
Thanks Cinder! We're doing West Side Story, ever heard of it?
OMG! You’re so lucky! It’s amazing! Have you got a particular role in it?

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:53
Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:51
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:50
Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
Good luck! You can do it!
Thanks Cinder! We're doing West Side Story, ever heard of it?
OMG! You’re so lucky! It’s amazing! Have you got a particular role in it?
I'm one of the guys in the Shark gang, though I wished to play a Jet

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:25
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:23
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:30

Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again? :wow:
Yeppppp :grin:
Oooh fun :decayed: wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though :grin:
I LOVE roller blading!!!!!!!!!!
LE GASP.a fellow rollerblader
where dya rollerblade? :grin:
The way I read parkrun as parkour then saw rollerblading ;-;
and I could swear I felt my heart clench up for a second worrying about y'all lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark