Register
Sign in

9 Sep 2021, 20:29
FAQ — Questions
Would adding that my character speaks French be something I need to go through an index re-application for, she can't speak it fluently, but an intermediate level where she could understand others and communicate. (Due to French-speaking close family)

Hex #B22222 | Owner of Scarlet's Custom Aesthetics Shop
Scaret Salvatore | Valentin Everbone
Terrible Presence - STA 4 | EVA 4 | STR 7 | WIS 9 | ARC 7 | ACC 4

9 Sep 2021, 20:30
FAQ — Questions
Scarlet Salvatore wrote: 9 Sep 2021, 20:29 Would adding that my character speaks French be something I need to go through an index re-application for, she can't speak it fluently, but an intermediate level where she could understand others and communicate. (Due to French-speaking close family)
If the close french speaking family is a new addition or you mentioned before that Scarlet doesn't know french, definitely.

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-11 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

9 Sep 2021, 20:31
FAQ — Questions
I mean, I recently went through re-application for all her extended family (was approved) and I've mentioned those who were born in and still live in France

Hex #B22222 | Owner of Scarlet's Custom Aesthetics Shop
Scaret Salvatore | Valentin Everbone
Terrible Presence - STA 4 | EVA 4 | STR 7 | WIS 9 | ARC 7 | ACC 4

9 Sep 2021, 21:17
FAQ — Questions
Hey, I'm just wondering How do you upload a photo? So I am on a tablet, and I made a banner for my shop, but now I can upload it, every time I do it does not come up even though I uploaded it with the Image Image button, it just comes up with a blue square (I tried on here too

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?

9 Sep 2021, 21:37
FAQ — Questions
To upload a photo you need to use an external photo hosting site.

Some examples include, PostImages, Imgur, imgbb, and discord.

When uploading use the BBcode image and copy the link to the photo from that site.

Code: Select all

[img]direct link to photo here[/img]
Also, make sure that the file is in image format, such as .png, .jpeg, or jpg.

Here is an example,

[img]files/d0cfe14686ac18e3.jpg[/img]
I insert this code and then it shows up as this:

Lavinia | Irina
| STA: 10 | EVA: 16 | STR: 7 | WIS: 8 | ARCP: 6 | ACC: 22 |
Foulplay, Interception, Evasive Maneuvers, Keen Eye, and Muggle Condition
“One day at a time”

9 Sep 2021, 23:16
FAQ — Questions
Ok thx!

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?

10 Sep 2021, 00:06
FAQ — Questions
Clair Fernandez wrote: 9 Sep 2021, 23:16 Ok thx!
I like using imgbb because it auto codes it.

Like this

[url=https://imgbb.com/][img]files/eb4d55b8a024ce83.gif[/img][/url]

I take out the urls and it looks like this

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo

11 Sep 2021, 00:16
FAQ — Questions
So there's a curfew right? But what if a student's stays outside past curfew time? Are there checks to make sure all the students are in bed?

And say a there wasn't and a student snuck out on a full moon to the shack, and since all the wolves had their potion they weren't as dangerous. could a student stay with a wolf as it's turned as long as it's had it's potions?

And I know there is one staff that's a Werewolf so it's likely the student could be caught, but as long as they aren't, it would be trouble free? Like is there any ooc punishment for it?

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo

11 Sep 2021, 09:51
FAQ — Questions
There's probably patrols in and outside the common rooms by the staff and prefects but i've seen threads where a student manages to sneak out

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

11 Sep 2021, 11:55
FAQ — Questions
Yes there are bed checks.

On a night where we know part of the population becomes feral, at bare minimum, yes staff would be making sure everyone is in their dorms/beds, maybe even a bit earlier than normal.

At present, the situation you described is not possible. There is currently no system in place for breaking into the shack, which is what would need to happen for a non-werewolf to enter it on a full moon night when there would likely be extra precautions taken to keep wolves in and everyone else out.