OOC Let's Chat!

Mirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:27
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:20 Chapter finally posted! :grin: This one's a roller coaster and ends on a cliffhanger! :sweatingbullets:
I need to read what happens next!!! It’s so good!
The chapter will hopefully be posted much sooner! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:29
Mirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:27
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:20 Chapter finally posted! :grin: This one's a roller coaster and ends on a cliffhanger! :sweatingbullets:
I need to read what happens next!!! It’s so good!
The chapter will hopefully be posted much sooner! :lol:
Yay! I can’t wait!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:30
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:29
Mirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:27
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:20 Chapter finally posted! :grin: This one's a roller coaster and ends on a cliffhanger! :sweatingbullets:
I need to read what happens next!!! It’s so good!
The chapter will hopefully be posted much sooner! :lol:
Yay! I can’t wait!
Same twin!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I kinda want to write a book on there, does anyone have any suggestions?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:42 I kinda want to write a book on there, does anyone have any suggestions?
I have books that I have been writing but NO one a has ever read them! Do you think I should Post them?

Also Rosalyn Just go with your gut!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:43
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:42 I kinda want to write a book on there, does anyone have any suggestions?
I have books that I have been writing but NO one a has ever read them! Do you think I should Post them?

Also Rosalyn Just go with your gut!
Yes! You should! :wow:

Also, Rosa, just write a book you like and I can guarantee people will read it!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:46
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:43
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:42 I kinda want to write a book on there, does anyone have any suggestions?
I have books that I have been writing but NO one a has ever read them! Do you think I should Post them?

Also Rosalyn Just go with your gut!
Yes! You should! :wow:

Also, Rosa, just write a book you like and I can guarantee people will read it!
Okay so I have an adventure one. A unicorn one Also adventure. Then I have A romcom one from 2 years ago which one?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Wong wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:11
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:45
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 09:31
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:00

Hi also you were quite easy to find out considering that you interacted far too much to be a villager tho it was rather fun playing Werewolves with you!
Yep, moral of the story, just stay quiet to not be suspected
Just not too quiet I think my 2 years experience playing amongus some how payed off
You play among us? Me too
u play? can i add u as a friend on among us? my name is starrylogo!
Honestly, I dont remember my Among Us name :sweatingbullets: but lemme add you when i play cause its gonna be an eternity ^^

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I know mine, it's miralax :P

but only when I log in on my computer via xbox. Otherwise it's something else and idk what it is.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Mine is Nicknane

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6