OOC Let's Chat!

Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:59 Yepppp. 464
Hey Axel!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:59 Yepppp. 464
Hey Axel!
Heya!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:59 Yepppp. 464
Hey Axel!
Heya!
How ya doing?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:59 Yepppp. 464
Hey Axel!
Heya!
How ya doing?
I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?

.

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:02
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:59 Yepppp. 464
Hey Axel!
Heya!
How ya doing?
I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?

.
Good but like VERYYYYYYY bored. Wait... I got an idea, are you up for a RP?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:03
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:02
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01

Hey Axel!
Heya!
How ya doing?
I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?

.
Good but like VERYYYYYYY bored. Wait... I got an idea, are you up for a RP?
As Axel or Emi?

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:05
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:03
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:02
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01

Heya!
How ya doing?
I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?

.
Good but like VERYYYYYYY bored. Wait... I got an idea, are you up for a RP?
As Axel or Emi?
Axel, I've never done an RP with anyone that's not rom Hogwarts, want me to owl the idea?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:06
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:05
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:03
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:02
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:01

How ya doing?
I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?

.
Good but like VERYYYYYYY bored. Wait... I got an idea, are you up for a RP?
As Axel or Emi?
Axel, I've never done an RP with anyone that's not rom Hogwarts, want me to owl the idea?
Oki

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:07
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:06
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:05
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:03
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:02
I'm good. Trying to get some tasks done but failing. How are you?

.
Good but like VERYYYYYYY bored. Wait... I got an idea, are you up for a RP?
As Axel or Emi?
Axel, I've never done an RP with anyone that's not rom Hogwarts, want me to owl the idea?
Oki
On it

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.