OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:45 Heyy guys
Hi also you were quite easy to find out considering that you interacted far too much to be a villager tho it was rather fun playing Werewolves with you!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
hey jjust did some Elo Lore pls read it Subject: The Unicorn Chronicles

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:30 hey jjust did some Elo Lore pls read it Subject: The Unicorn Chronicles
Wow! How r u so fast??? Took me about a month to post in Julia lore

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:32
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:30 hey jjust did some Elo Lore pls read it Subject: The Unicorn Chronicles
Wow! How r u so fast??? Took me about a month to post in Julia lore
i had it all prepared for months

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:35
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:32
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:30 hey jjust did some Elo Lore pls read it Subject: The Unicorn Chronicles
Wow! How r u so fast??? Took me about a month to post in Julia lore
i had it all prepared for months
Ohhhh! Why didn't you just post then?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:35
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:32
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:30 hey jjust did some Elo Lore pls read it Subject: The Unicorn Chronicles
Wow! How r u so fast??? Took me about a month to post in Julia lore
i had it all prepared for months
Ohhhh! Why didn't you just post then?
idk

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:36
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:35
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:32
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:30 hey jjust did some Elo Lore pls read it Subject: The Unicorn Chronicles
Wow! How r u so fast??? Took me about a month to post in Julia lore
i had it all prepared for months
Ohhhh! Why didn't you just post then?
idk
Ok! Just did your edits

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:00
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:45 Heyy guys
Hi also you were quite easy to find out considering that you interacted far too much to be a villager tho it was rather fun playing Werewolves with you!
Yep, moral of the story, just stay quiet to not be suspected

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Goooood MORNING!!!!!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Wooo! Finally the weekend for me! :biggrin: