OOC Let's Chat!

Taiki Ishii wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 01:27 How you doing?
I'm good!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good to hear!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
debating signing Eden up for a sport...

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyway I'm so over my little sib

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm soooo bored rn

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lore up!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo nice!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I can't believe I wrote 600+ words for it.

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
might reopen my shop to buy Eden a broom lol
chat died

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency