OOC Let's Chat!

I get to see my friend tmro cause today is still Thursday

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
It's friYAY tomorrow!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Helloo

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Hana!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
hi taiki!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
How you doing?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
LEGASP! IT'S TAKIS!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Nice to see you too Ryu :lol:

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
man I should start cleaning up or picking up my room so I have a place to write.. (on the desktop)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 00:34
Joseph Sims wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 00:12 Hiii guyzz happy Fridayyy :wow:
sadly still thursday for me
Elliee hap hap happy Thursday to ya then~ :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.