Let's Chat!
Well… So far I love Ugadou! Will get to all of them before morning tho xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
The Next step. Season 1 episode 7
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Casteloo!!! Best school imo for sure, join us
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Let's Chat!
It will hopefully be a looong time before I make another character, but I would be lying if I said names are not flying around in my head already xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
that’s what happen when i think of my new gens ; then i really want to write them now![]()
Let's Chat!
Heheh well whenever you do, make sure to consider itMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:05It will hopefully be a looong time before I make another character, but I would be lying if I said names are not flying around in my head already xD
And omg Brookie that is TOO real (I even have an entire pint board for my next gen already lmao)
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Let's Chat!
yes, make sure you love where your character lives !!
haha yes, lya, my next gen incp already has a pin board and backstory lol
Let's Chat!
I'm not gonna focus... Well, obviously I'm gonna focus!
Anytime I say I go to do something for either Emily or Casey, I get side-tracked by life
Anytime I say I go to do something for either Emily or Casey, I get side-tracked by life
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Well my inpc alr has a backstory and he's gonna go to Koldovstoretz Tho logically speaking, I still have to write a lot more Like His special talent and the part where he transfers from Koldovstoretz to Hogwarts