Back 1136 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-9 Thank you very much! Excited, but overwhelmed because I don't know where to start so I've just been doing this til I figure it out lol.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-10 feel free to send me an owl with any questions you have and I'll do the best to answer them. It can be very confusing at first

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9

''Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when only one remembers to turn on the light.''-Albus Dumbledore
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-10

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9

Stamina: 5 ✯ Evasion: 5 ✯ Strength: 4 ✯ Wisdom: 6 ✯ Arcane Power: 5 ✯ Accuracy: 5
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-10

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9

Stamina: 5 ✯ Evasion: 5 ✯ Strength: 4 ✯ Wisdom: 6 ✯ Arcane Power: 5 ✯ Accuracy: 5
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-11

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-10

Kup-fun-tor ha'kiv na'ish du stau? Dom nam-tor vohris nem-tor ha'kiv.
Can you return life to what you kill? Then be slow to take life.

Stam: 8 | Eva: 4 | Str: 5 | Wis: 8 | ArcP: 2 | Acc: 3 |
Back 1136 / 10331