Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-65

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
Oops- -66

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-67 it was my fault, sorry

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-68 Nah that's alright! I was a bit doubtful, how did they reach so far when I was js gone for a min lmao

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-69 one can dream, ha

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-68
Last edited by Damion White on 27 Feb 2024, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-69

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-68

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-69

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-70

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)