Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-33

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-33

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-33

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-34

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-35

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-36

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-37

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-38

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)