Let's Chat!
Hi Pam, hi Lils! That’s good, I can’t wait!
Let's Chat!
Hey Pam. Hey Mirrie. Hru guys?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lily, how r u??
Let's Chat!
I am good, hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I’m good too, just finished watching a basketball compLily Clarke wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 10:02I am good, hru?
Let's Chat!
Oh yesss…!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 22:44Welcome to the Best House, Gray!![]()
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
hi guys
I’m procrastinating deciding my yr 2 stats
any bored people out there who feel like helping me decide?
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Sure!Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 10:46 hi guysI’m procrastinating deciding my yr 2 stats
any bored people out there who feel like helping me decide?
Let's Chat!
Sure! (would recommend 1 each to evasion, wisdom and accuracy, and two to arcane power, but really, all your choice, just an idea)Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 10:46 hi guysI’m procrastinating deciding my yr 2 stats
any bored people out there who feel like helping me decide?