📝 📋BackSTAGE CHAT✍🏻 ✅

Penelope Kneen wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 19:17
Tina Carille wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 16:57 Yeah I didn't ping anyone but if you'd like to pinged or added just tell me I just posted it
I wanna be added..
OK could you please put in an application!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
📝 📋BackSTAGE CHAT✍🏻 ✅
Tina Carille wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 20:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 19:17
Tina Carille wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 16:57 Yeah I didn't ping anyone but if you'd like to pinged or added just tell me I just posted it
I wanna be added..
OK could you please put in an application!
Umm where??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."
📝 📋BackSTAGE CHAT✍🏻 ✅
Tina Carille wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 12:33 IVE MADE A NEW CLUBBBB who wants to be pinged out of this list b4 I post it
@Daphne Kerberyx @Greta Dean @April Crimson @Natasha Blackwood @Victoria Siu @Hazel Nelson @Nick Jameson @Avery Gray @Charlotte Evergreen @Hana Suzuki @Ellie Randensmith @Lauren Wong @Natasha Jones @Yolanda Yates @Julia Evans @Kora Eliot @Lily Clarke @Leo Noxley @Keegan Cadwalader @Tatiana Contraire @Mirada Johnson @Raven Ashford @Natasha Blackwood @Skylar Blue @Laasya Manjunath @Persephone Grimsbane @Denise Yarbrough @Alex Adams @Lunar Bove @Mikaela Hendricks @Tina Carille
Stoll it from the club list
Me

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6