OOC Let's Chat!

:bye:

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
:wise:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
how is everyone? I feel like I haven't been on in forever

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:57
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:53
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:46
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:39 🦡🦡🦡
Ayo Bestie's sweetheart! ^^
Simon’s a lucky one! 💛
Colin hopes to join the lucky soon!

He's got a bit of a surprise for Emmi!
Ooooo?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy cake day @Jun woo Park ^^

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:14 how is everyone? I feel like I haven't been on in forever
I’m great! Just reading Powerless for the first time and loving it! Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:33
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:14 how is everyone? I feel like I haven't been on in forever
I’m great! Just reading Powerless for the first time and loving it! Hru?
I'm good! Just got back from a long car ride!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:21
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:57
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:53
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:46
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:39 🦡🦡🦡
Ayo Bestie's sweetheart! ^^
Simon’s a lucky one! 💛
Colin hopes to join the lucky soon!

He's got a bit of a surprise for Emmi!
Ooooo?
:grin:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire