Back 1082 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-68
Last edited by Phoenix Adair on 5 Jan 2022, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-69

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-71 did you change teams phoenix

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-70

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-71

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
it was a mistake

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-70

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-71 no worries i assumed so

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Back 1082 / 10331