26 Feb 2024, 16:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-54
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
26 Feb 2024, 16:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-56
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
26 Feb 2024, 16:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
I'm alr, tyfaa! Hbu!? Yes, I did find an older pureblood acquaintance, Ara is going to help me with it! Tyy for your offer though, maybe we can look for some other opportunity to rp!?Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:21 -47 how're you Violet? Find your older pureblood aquaintance? I've got an iNPC I could offer, but Simon isn't pureblood
-58
26 Feb 2024, 16:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-59 definitely! Owl me if you want to discuss details
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
26 Feb 2024, 17:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-61
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])