Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-34

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-35

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-36

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-37

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-38

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-39

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-40 yay

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-41 yayy halfway soon

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-42 yep

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-43

And I'm a monster on the hill